Feb 24, 2014

Sunday Morning

Oh how I love Sunday mornings! It's the perfect moment for doing things you wanted to do the whole week, but couldn't do because you were too busy (grown-up world ggrrr). Here are some pictures of the things I did last Sunday.

  Attached some of my DIY brooches on a blue jean jacket

 Made my disposable camera much more attractive (MY LITTLE PONY STICKERS!!!)
Finally finished some new flower crowns

I also went to a festival which was located in an old factory, which looked sooo cool! It was a festival with dance and electro music. I don't really like that kind of music, but I had to do some promotion work over there and I don't mind going to a festival for free :)
Anyway, I also watched Sofia Coppola's The Bling Ring this weekend. And Lost in Translation. And Somewhere. And all-time favorite The Virgin Suicides. I guess I just adore Sofia Coppola's work, there's no other reason for watching all her movies in just one weekend.
And here are some outfit pictures with the DIY denim jacket I just wanted to share with you. I want to share more outfit posts, just because I really like showing my (mostly DIY) outfits :)

❤Don't mind the silly faces❤





 

And by the way, I've decided and I'm going to create an online zine for teenage girls. It will be called


☆☆☆ HOLY GLITTER ZINE ☆☆☆

and I will share some ideas for it with you next time! If you want to participate in creating the zine or if you got some cool ideas, please tell me in the comments! I would like to put it in the zine :)

7 comments:

  1. Ah your denim jacket is absolutely rad!
    I too love Sofia's work and I would totally watch all of her films in one weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pins you made! you should consider opening an etsy store
    I've only seen the virgin suicides but lost in translation is next on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jacket looks really cool! And I love those flower crowns ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has totally reminded me to get out my old badge maker, I miss handing out impromptu badges to friends and family. Also excited about your zine! :)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, I love all of these things! That camera is SO MUCH CUTER with your stickers! And pretty crowns, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those pins so much! Do you sell??? Or maybe do a DIY?? This is wonderfu!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your headbands, disposable ccamera looks amazing ! x
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete